Skip to main content

Take A Chance



If you never take a chance
You may never get to dance.
Life is full of ups and downs
Bringing smiles and some tears.
But if you always play it safe
You may find out too late
That life is meant to be
Lived each day happily.


You don't want to wonder "what if"
An opportunity you did miss
So take a chance
In order to advance
And you will find
You will not be left behind.
Playing it safe does not always pay
You may regret it when you're gray!


Poet: Catherine Pulsifer

Popular posts from this blog

JE BRÛLE POUR TOI

You will always be my greatest adventure. I love you when you are happy, but I love you even more when you are sad. I love you on your joys, but I will love you even more on your struggles because I know life gets difficult for everybody. You still deserve to be loved no matter how ugly the situations are. You deserve all the love in the world, no matter how little you think of yourself. I will always think highly of you, because I know what you can bring into this world. I know what you can do, and I believe that you can do a hundred-fold more. I love you even if and when it hurts, because I know that’s when I’d have to love you more. That’s when I’d have to understand you the most. I will love you during the brightest days, and the darkest nights. I love you when you are whole and full, but I will love you even more when you think you’re broken or half empty. I will love you even more – even when you think you don’t deserve it. You do not need to ask why I’m always around. You do not
  Within Those Eyes You have wonderful eyes. Not the type which drowns me in, But the type which makes me feel a little more alive. The ones which look cold; But deep inside, give warmth. They were beautiful. They made me feel beautiful. But beneath those eyes, I could see emotions, Or the things which you never told. Some fears, some regrets. The silence narrated stories, With the soft roaring waves. It held some secrets, some lies. Something that was imperfectly perfect. I found a something in your nothing. Something I needed to hold on. Some fears, some tears, And some illusion.